Checklist for Evaluation:
- Final video with commentary/
- Evaluation questions /
Final video with commentary:
The questions that must be addressed in the evaluation are:
- In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?
- How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?
- What have you learned from your audience feedback?
- How did you use new media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?
Overall, we have had a lot of fun with this project and have learnt a lot about our capabilities as well as learning new skills. If we had a chance to do another coursework like this, we would have tried to use more technology in our music video such as green screen, animation and so on.